Financial Planning, Regular Savings, Retirement Planning, Tax-free Growth

[Infographic] The Retirement Outlook in the UK

13 Nov , 2014  

Retirement always feels like a long way off, but how many of us daydream about what we might do when we reach that golden age?

Whilst we might dream about what we could do in our retirement, how many of us think about, or plan for, how we might pay for that lifestyle once we have stopped working?

The truth is, with our average life expectancy getting longer and longer, so are the number of years in which we should expect to be retired for.

Worryingly though, only 53% of the UK are adequately preparing for their retirement according to the 2014 Scottish Widows Retirement Report. What about the other 47% - and which category do you fall into?

If you would like to talk about starting to prepare for your retirement, contact me today.

Download (PDF, Unknown)

Average Private Pension will run out in 5 years! [Are you Saving Enough?]

Average Private Pension will run out in 5 years! [What about the State Pension?]

Average Private Pension will run out in 5 years! [The Gaps!]

, , , ,

By



Leave a Reply

s2Member®